Hi guys,

first just a photo of the new enclosure in progress:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG2715.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	266.4 KB 
ID:	17258

Sorry I haven't prepared a diagram of my setup but just a quick explanation: main power comes through to disconnect switch and then a simple volt amp meter, then to single pole circuit breaker and then to distribution terminal (black wire is live, blue is neutral and yellow/green is ground)

from there connects are made to two 24v power supplies and again 2 more distribution blocks for the 24v lines, and the other power supply only for CSMIO main power.

after that output 0 of CSMIO connects to the PNOZ safety relay which activates the AC contactor to turn on the big power supply at the top left.

it all works fine except I'm noticing the contactor gets hot quickly and not sure if that is ok or not.

its pole voltage is rated 24VAC, and I'm turning it on by 24VDC, I assumed its ok based on some quick reading but now I dont know.

last read temperature of contactor reached 50C . if it is not suitable or because its cheap quality can you please recommend a good one? to turn on by 24VDC and drive to contactors (one for motors drivers and one for spindle VFD)

this is the one I purchased http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o09_s00

although I'm confident in what I'm doing I'd love some tips and guidance on anything related.

thank you!