Evening All,

Autodesk have tried to help but I am over 7 almost 8 hours of trying to get itinstalled and no further along than when I started. Fushion 360 was put on mymachine prior to having Norton. Since the install of Norton the free trial ofFushion expired so I took it off on the understanding if I reinstalled I couldkeep the software for year on re-registering.

If you have got this far reading my message you have probably grasped that I amno wiz kid on computers but I think there must be an easier way. I think theissue may be something to do with Norton then again it could just be me goingwrong. A couple more hours of trying and I think I will have to send the PC tothe computer engineer.

Thanks for any thoughts

Hi Steve,

Fusion should ask you whether you want to buy ths software or something. At that point it will give you the option to say that you are a startup or hobbyist.

Norton may be blocking some of the ports that Fusion uses to access the "Cloud" so worth googling if others are seeing this issue
    Stocking more goodies than just Smoothsteppers

Hi Komatias,

Tar very much for the reply and adivce. Yes, it states the startup option it all looks like it is fine then at 2% in on probably the first 15 attempts it stops and comes up with Invalid entry Erronn 13 and a load of stuff I have no idea on! Later attempts got to 1% and failed in a similar way so not good. I think it is dam Norton I have tried to turn off parts of Norton but I have no idea what I am turning off! I am going to have some explaining to do if I take the computer to the engineer who told me not to put it on, that much I do know. I did not want to leave it on the side mind having brought it.

Thanks for the help