Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Rare Denford TRIAC VMC for Sale. Excellent condition.

    Serial No H00675,
    Year Oct 2000, 240V,
    12Amps, 50Hz,
    Single Phase, Control Voltage 24Volts,
    Spindle Motor 1.5HP,
    1.12kW DC,
    Max Speed 4000RPM,
    Weight 630kgs,
    8 Station Automatic Tool Changer With 3 Tools,
    Denford Desktop Tutor Control.

    Cabinet glass is with machine. Was removed for cleaning.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54we2GTJL_E

    Price £3000 ONO


    Machine currently located in Cardiff.

    PM if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25405.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	17412   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25404.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	17413   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25406.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	17414   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25407.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	17415   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25408.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	17416   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25409.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	17417   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25410.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	17418   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25411.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	17419   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25412.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	17420   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25413.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	17421  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25414.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	178.4 KB 
ID:	17422   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25416.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	17423  
    Last edited by fidia; 31-01-2016 at 06:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Chaz's Avatar
    Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 831. Received thanks 46 times, giving thanks to others 34 times.
    Nice machine, virtually identical to mine but with slightly different electronics and placement for some items.

    Out of interest (ive changed my motors since and modified to Mach 3 via CS Labs), what is the highest feedrates you can get (X and Y) in mm/min, would you know or be able to check please?

    Free bump for a nice machine.

    Thanks

  3. #3
    Awesome machine, I have a non servo triac

    Little on the upper side price wise as it's not been converted

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Nice machine, virtually identical to mine but with slightly different electronics and placement for some items.

    Out of interest (ive changed my motors since and modified to Mach 3 via CS Labs), what is the highest feedrates you can get (X and Y) in mm/min, would you know or be able to check please?

    Free bump for a nice machine.

    Thanks
    Hi I believe the set feedrates are 1.6m/min however I would expect the machine can do 2 to 2.5m/min

    thanks

  5. #5
    Chaz's Avatar
    Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 831. Received thanks 46 times, giving thanks to others 34 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by fidia View Post
    Hi I believe the set feedrates are 1.6m/min however I would expect the machine can do 2 to 2.5m/min

    thanks
    Thanks. Mine is running 2000mm/min at the moment. The original servos are higher speed (mine are 8K) whereas my current servos are 3K, so Im OK with this as a speed if it does it consistently and accurately.

  6. My current stepper triacs are running 2.25m/min in X and Y and 1.5m/min in Z.

    With an 80V driver they probably could go a bit faster. I was intent on converting the servo triac however am moving due to work.

    If you are interested in the machine I would probably sell at a lower price.

  7. #7
    Chaz's Avatar
    Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 831. Received thanks 46 times, giving thanks to others 34 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by fidia View Post
    My current stepper triacs are running 2.25m/min in X and Y and 1.5m/min in Z.

    With an 80V driver they probably could go a bit faster. I was intent on converting the servo triac however am moving due to work.

    If you are interested in the machine I would probably sell at a lower price.
    Thanks. Ive got one but I agree, over £3K pre modernising is a bit pricy.

  8. #8
    Id love the machine but already own two denford mills

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Nice machine, virtually identical to mine but with slightly different electronics and placement for some items.

    Out of interest (ive changed my motors since and modified to Mach 3 via CS Labs), what is the highest feedrates you can get (X and Y) in mm/min, would you know or be able to check please?

    Free bump for a nice machine.

    Thanks
    Hi, Do you have “baldor D281 motion control card for a triac P. C. (denford), red 7-segment LED display type. The firmware is ESMINT 3.28 V1.6H/S - JD5.”

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hi, Do you have “baldor D281 motion control card for a triac P. C. (denford), red 7-segment LED display type. The firmware is ESMINT 3.28 V1.6H/S - JD5.”
    Are you sure you have asked on the forum enough times?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FOR SALE: Denford Triac CNC PC
    By ricey3 in forum Items For Sale
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 12:39 PM
  2. Denford Triac VMC
    By fidia in forum Milling Machines, Builds & Conversions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-08-2016, 07:18 AM
  3. FOR SALE: Denford Triac
    By asto in forum Items For Sale
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 07:28 PM
  4. Help Denford triac p.c.
    By mikeulike in forum Denford Mills
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 02:59 PM
  5. WANTED: Denford Triac
    By edwardsjc in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 20-08-2012, 07:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •