. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok well looks like the Analog speed control on this VFD isn't isolated so yes you'll use Gnd.

Just use the 5V for Pot

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Ok well looks like the Analog speed control on this VFD isn't isolated so yes you'll use Gnd.

Just use the 5V for Pot
    Ah ok will do.. thanks for the help. Really appreciate it..
    Presumably there's a setting to use 0-5V instead of the 0-10V to control the speed.. I'll email the seller for details of which setting it is... (although he was pretty useless with information in the past)

Is the reset button (and reset on the terminal blocks) for emergency stop type scenarios? ie. a stop but without the ramp down?

Quote Originally Posted by d4cnc View Post
    Is the reset button (and reset on the terminal blocks) for emergency stop type scenarios? ie. a stop but without the ramp down?
    Yes but not sure about the ramp down, it may or may not do that depending on how it's set up. To be honest I've had very little to do with this model VFD. I've only ever had one which wasn't what I expected. I expected the Huanyang and tried to send it back because wasn't what was advertised but ended up getting discount instead. It worked ok but I much prefer the Huanyang models.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information