. .
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,601. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertboy View Post
    Ha ha ha now I take that as compliment from the man who's building his cnc machine from concrete and called it after either a norse god with a big hammer or the god of war lol.

I have the space and the waterbutt so I figured why not ;)
    But in my case, more weight (within reason) = better damping. You aint going to cool the water much more :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaz For This Useful Post:

I have a water chiller unit that you are welcome to f.o.c. if you collect. It's rather chunky (maybe about 450 mm cube from memory) but then this is rather a chunky build :)

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,601. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davek0974 View Post
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMawson View Post
    I have a water chiller unit that you are welcome to f.o.c. if you collect. It's rather chunky (maybe about 450 mm cube from memory) but then this is rather a chunky build :)
    Many thanks, much appreciated, happy to pay for it if needed. Where are you based?

Actually, looked at your profile.

Correct place?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...91!4d0.5339843

I'm in Uxbridge, so perhaps not too bad to do over an early weekend morning (if that suits you).

That's fine - I'm up early feeding the animals :)

Give me a call on 07740-308623 to sort out

I got it a couple of years ago to use with a big (and I mean big !) TIG welder but never used either of them ,and now I'm having a clear out - the TIG is going as well !

That's fine - I'm up early feeding the animals :)

Give me a call on 07740-308623 to sort out

I got it a couple of years ago to use with a big (and I mean big !) TIG welder but never used either of them ,and now I'm having a clear out - the TIG is going as well !
    Thanks.

Ill give you a call. Might Sunday work? We are out tomorrow.

Yes Sunday would be fine up to mid afternoon

I said it was chunky - it's a bit bigger than I thought :)

Yes Sunday would be fine up to mid afternoon

I said it was chunky - it's a bit bigger than I thought :)
    I presume it will fit into a saloon car boot?

What else will I need with it for it to work?

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread Information