. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big thanks to JazzCNC for taking time to educate me on the phone. Should be sorted in a couple of weeks. Got a lot to learn in the meantime and I'm looking forward to wising up. Time to get busy thinking about software.

And then I can get busy turning valuable materials into drifts of swarf while learning how to swear in new and interesting ways. :)

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Big thanks to JazzCNC for taking time to educate me on the phone. Should be sorted in a couple of weeks. Got a lot to learn in the meantime and I'm looking forward to wising up. Time to get busy thinking about software.

And then I can get busy turning valuable materials into drifts of swarf while learning how to swear in new and interesting ways. :)
    I am glad you appear to be getting sorted
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Yo BIG JOHN is back about time you showed your face ya Old bugger. We've Missed ya . . . Well I have anyway. .

GoldTop.

I'm usually the one laying into these commercial Machines. When I have please rest assured there is no malice intended towards the company.
    The reason I comment is soley for the sake of others like you who are looking to buy. Experience lets me see thru the bull and spot things you and others wouldn't until it's too late.
    Like Rob said lower down if the Manufacturers took negative comments onboard and acted on them rather than kick and scream. Or like others have done thrown there teddy out the pram they'd be recieved so much better. They'd also sell more machines I'm sure.

Now if you want a machine around 475 x 875 cutting area contact me via PM because I've got sexy little machine nearly finished which was cancelled order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information