. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great to hear that you like Fusion 360. To be honest, I don't use Sketchup very often, actually never since I use only Solidworks, but back when I didn't know SW I only used Sketchup. But again, back then I didn't know of Fusion360, otherwise there is no doubt I would have picked it first hand.

Lives in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-11-2017 Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 22. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Today my friend came over and gave me some good tips. He was interested when I showed him Fussion 360 as he didn't know about it, but the embarrassing thing is I tried to replicate what I did last night but have already forgotten how, lol. Back to the video tutorials! It's just a matter of some practice and I think within a few weeks the turning aspect will be sorted out.

When I have something to show for the effort I'll make some update.

Sounds good.

Generally, a good thing to learn is to make something you actually need to make, because then you'll learn and remember much faster.

Lives in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-11-2017 Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 22. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Yes, good point. Actually this whole project revolves around one idea so even the CAD learning is focused on making my specific items. Hopefully the first items made will also be prototypes of the eventual things I wish to make multiple copies of.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information