. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really think this forum should have a topic 'Humour and Sarcasm', as I am having difficulty separating the serious from the stupid. (Maybe I am just seriously stupid).

A CNC builder walked into a bar, maybe his limits sensor wasn't working !

How about 'Two blondes were building a machine.......' any suggestions for the rest of this one ?

It is good to see some levity on the forum, maybe spring is in the air.

Anybody use Sugru ? I have used it to brace my MD machine.

Cheers,

Rob

Two blondes were building a machine and one noticed that the one working on the other side of the machine was throwing away about half the bolts as she was pulling them out of the box so she asked why.
    The answer was "Half these bolts are clearly defective as they have the head on the wrong end!"
    "They're not defective, they're clearly for my side of the machine!" was the response ;-)

Any good?
    Last edited by magicniner; 18-03-2016 at 07:59 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to magicniner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Two blondes were building a machine and one noticed that the one working on the other side of the machine was throwing away about half the bolts as she was pulling them out of the box so she asked why.
    The answer was "Half these bolts are clearly defective as they have the head on the wrong end!"
    "They're not defective, they're clearly for my side of the machine!" was the response ;-)

Any good?

I don't understand why they would have to have different bolts for the other side, unless they were left-hand thread to counteract torque

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    This has been removed
    Last edited by Clive S; 19-03-2016 at 09:55 AM. Reason: wrong post
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

The left-hand counteract bolts are clearly marked, many are accidentally sent to Cerne

'Two blondes were building a machine.......'

It doesn't need a punchline :)
    Last edited by dcrowder; 19-03-2016 at 10:55 AM.

Agree with Dcrowder but I have always been amazed that the peroxide manages to turn the brain blonde as well as the hair!

My wife uses a hair colourant called 'Hidden Blonde' - it leaves her hair colour the way it is but .................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information