1. #1
    Hi, I would like to buy some easy change Collets for my denford novamill, If you have any please make me an offer.

    Regards Morten

  2. #2
    If it's the holders you need Coventry Engineering still supply them.
    http://www.coveng.co.uk/group/covent...sy-change.html

  3. #3
    cncJim's Avatar
    Lives in Reading, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 170. Received thanks 15 times, giving thanks to others 32 times.
    I have also been on the look out but not found anything second hand.

    This place sells them, not cheap though:-

    http://www.engineeringsupplies.co.uk...75.html?menu=1

    Do you already have a selection of easychange holders? If not, it may be a cheaper option to swap out the easychange system (sell it) for a standard ER32 holder and a selection of collets?

    Another option would be just to buy a easychange ER32 collet chuck (~80 on the above link) and a selection of collets?

    Cheers,

    Jim

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cncJim For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Morgen, I have an Easychange bt30 holder with two ER16 collet chucks that fit it, off my Novamill. Would this be interesting? I use straight er16 chucks in my machine. I'd prefer to sell as a job lot, they don't get used.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    JohnHaine, PM send.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cncJim View Post
    This place sells them, not cheap though:-
    http://www.engineeringsupplies.co.uk...75.html?menu=1
    Thanks for the reminder Jim!
    My little mill came with a 6mm endmill holder and a 10mm endmill holder, I've been using ER11 collet chucks on 10mm straight shanks (about 7 each on ebay) for 0-7mm tool holding.
    I've just ordered an extra 10mm holder and a 12mm holder for ER16 collet chucks on 12mm straight shanks (about 10 each on ebay) to expand the range of tooling I can use,
    Regards,
    - Nick

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cncJim View Post
    I have also been on the look out but not found anything second hand.

    This place sells them, not cheap though:-

    http://www.engineeringsupplies.co.uk...75.html?menu=1

    Do you already have a selection of easychange holders? If not, it may be a cheaper option to swap out the easychange system (sell it) for a standard ER32 holder and a selection of collets?

    Another option would be just to buy a easychange ER32 collet chuck (~80 on the above link) and a selection of collets?

    Cheers,

    Jim
    Try here:-- http://www.jurassictools.com/store/s...se=easy+change

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Storeman View Post
    Good call! I've dealt extensively with Tony through eBay and have also used his website and have always been pleased with the quality and service,
    Regards,
    Nick
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mortenl View Post
    Hi, I would like to buy some easy change Collets for my denford novamill, If you have any please make me an offer.

    Regards Morten
    I have quite a few, from a denford "Easimill", at least 6 I think. Let me know if you're interested and I'll check what sizes they are.
    Last edited by Jonathan; 30-10-2016 at 03:33 PM.
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Similar Threads

  1. WANTED: TG 100 Collets in various sizes
    By gavztheouch in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-10-2016, 02:51 PM
  2. FOR SALE: Homemade 'Coventry' Type Easy Change Toolholders
    By jamesgates1000 in forum Items For Sale
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:22 PM
  3. WANTED: easy change collet chuck
    By bigred5765 in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-08-2014, 06:48 PM
  4. ER32 - MS3 collets, what does one have here?
    By diy-john in forum Tool & Tooling Technology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 08:37 PM
  5. WANTED: Steinel SV1 Collets
    By Clocknut in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-05-2012, 01:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •