. .
    My z drive will work when connected will x axis cable but won't work using its output.the Sri will move on screen the motor is making noise.below is a picture on the diagnostic screen there is a fault but I don't know how to repair it.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Lives in Rotherham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 33 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,021. Received thanks 230 times, giving thanks to others 42 times.
    When did it last work properly?
    What has changed since then?
    You've done half the diagnosis work, proving that tour Z motor works on an alternate driver, now you need to try your Z driver on another motor to definitively isolate the problem to just your Z driver.
    You don't give any details of your hardware, if I had this fault on my system I would swap out a driver but this is not an option on "All in One" Break Out Board and driver units where one failed driver renders the whole board scrap.

I Changed the leads from the z to x then the x worked the z fine but the z driver would not work the x .I got the machine with this problem

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Lives in Rotherham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 33 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,021. Received thanks 230 times, giving thanks to others 42 times.
    Examine all the components and tracks on the faulty driver section of the board (both sides) and compare to the good ones, I'm betting there's a toasted component or track somewhere on there.
    Last edited by magicniner; 14-04-2016 at 09:34 PM.

Thread Information