. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Urgh they are from Hong Kong!! Hate it when they advertise being in the UK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by D-man View Post
    Ones that will work with my board? Something simple with two wires?

Sorry I edited my post to take out the proxy sensors as they need more than 5V but if you have another say 12v or 24v power supply you could use them as you say the 2 wire one are more simple
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Ok I'm lost now, when I use micros switches I don't have a problem they work straight from home 1 and ground.

I was hoping that the plunge switch I linked to would do the same is that correct?

Yes a simple switch will work fine without any other stuff attached. You could still use the proxy switches but you would also need relays.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Web Goblin For This Useful Post:

See that's getting technical to me pal, I will stick to the simple switch for now and do a bit more brain training on the proxy switches lol

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Ok I'm lost now, when I use micros switches I don't have a problem they work straight from home 1 and ground.

I was hoping that the plunge switch I linked to would do the same is that correct?

Yes they will be fine
    ..Clive

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clive S For This Useful Post:

I've gone for the push button ones. If I add a small LED between the switch would this light up to let me know it's touched etc but like the led on the proxy ones?

I've gone for the push button ones. If I add a small LED between the switch would this light up to let me know it's touched etc but like the led on the proxy ones?
    I would have to think about that as I have had a bit of a drink now but if you did you would need a current limiting resistor in series with it about 500 ohm you could always try it and see.
    ..Clive

I tend not to have a drink these days I always end up with parcels from eBay couple days later haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information