. .
    Hallo all. Recently signed up here as I want to get into using my cnc router . I have a Step-Four Basic 540 which used to run OK a few years ago. I got it out of storage and am having some issues getting it to work. If there is anyone here with experience of these machines, and are willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated. I have failed to get any response from the manufacturers and I can't find a UK agent.
    I have a few projects coming up where this machine could be very useful. Looking forward to getting to know some of the members here as this seems to be a great site for all things cnc.

Hi Bazzer
    There are plenty of guys on the forum that can help you but you need to outline the exact problem you are having so that you can be offered advise on the way forward.
    Enjoy the forum
    Regards
    Mike

Thanks for the response Mike. Which forum should I post the details of the machine and the problem on?

Hi Bazzer
    Just make a new post in the General section, something like"Help problem with Step-Four 540" and explain what's not happening or what it's doing when it shouldn't. Also any tests you have carried out and the result.the guys are lurking in the background and some kind soul will chip in.
    Regards
    Mike

Thread Information