Just a heads-up on some ballscrews which are so good I can't help but share the link...

Take a look here on ebay...

Brand new THK precision-class ground, 32 diameter 10 mm pitch, long pre-loaded nut... 300 mm usable travel or a smidge over. The details don't seem to be in the current THK catalogue but going by the model code on the packaging, they seem to be a slightly 'custom' version of the EIK model listed in this catalogue in German (page 108):

http://hsb.org.pl/Katalogi/Kugelgewi...e%20301-1G.pdf

The end machining is a bit short for standard BK25 blocks but I think by removing one seal (and making other arrangements to keep crap out) it'll work...

I ordered one and when it came ordered two more. They come in the original THK boxes with an inspection certificate. Lovely smooth, tight action when turning by hand. For £71.50 inc postage each it's a steal...

I have no connection with the seller except as a happy customer. He says he has plenty of them - they were spares for a now discontinued motion platform (he has two of those too if anyone wants one - hexapod mill maybe?):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	610 motion base on white.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	18229