. .
    Hi guys. I'm new to the forums.

I've been in aerospace and surgical instruments for over a year. I operate wire edm and Cnc mills as well as setups. Currently teaching myself programming fundamentals.

Was hoping to get in contact with someone who's moved over there like I plan to or network with someone who might be able to get me a position.

I'm aware the process is long but it starts with locating a job to bring income in. I've wanted to move for a while now, and I know I want to build my career in machining. I'm a very dedicated individual.

Any advice or potential opportunities will be greatly appreciated

I'm stunned to hear anyone from the USA would want to move here, there are so many lovely places over there.
    If I had the opportunity to advise my younger self I'd have strongly suggested a move to the USA, Australia or New Zealand.
    What's the attraction?
    - Nick

Well I'd like to move out of the US. This country is looking it's core values and the presidents have been a joke. The USA isn't for the people anymore and our pockets might have grown the deepest of all. It's sad to me really.

That looks, from my perspective, like a jump out of the frying pan into the fire ;-)

Lives in a, Netherlands. Last Activity: 07-05-2020 Has been a member for 7-8 years. Has a total post count of 46. Received thanks 4 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    You may want to look in to the opportunities in/around Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
    There is a lot of high tech going on there (thanks to ASML), a lot of job openings, very often English is the main language in the bigger companies.

Thread Information