. .
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by hmaki View Post
    Hi,
    How long it takes when yours power supply arrived?
    I ordered a supply three days ago and nothing yet happened.
    Usually ebay seller has sent message when you buy something, but he hasīnt sent anything.
    Well its holiday season, he may be away. You are in Finland, he may have to sort out additional shipping. Why not contact him on eBay and ask?

Yes I have asked shipping time on eBay,but he have not answered yet.
    iīm so impatient because that is last part and then I can test my machine.

You sound like Chinese origin,Hmaki...where abouts are you?

Have you emailed the seller? he could be on holiday/have problems??

Oops! pays to look at the last post.

Finland it will take at least 4 to 5 workin days to et to you...or more?

Ahh now that power supply looks familier to me, is it because that communications company i work for uses them to generate the 50v dial tone you hear every day when you pick up the phone (assuming you are not on cable that is, lol)...

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    Ahh now that power supply looks familier to me, is it because that communications company i work for uses them to generate the 50v dial tone you hear every day when you pick up the phone (assuming you are not on cable that is, lol)...

Rick
    Well its a Mineaba supply for telecoms, c 1995/96... no longer manufactured...

Quote Originally Posted by irving2008 View Post
    Well its a Mineaba supply for telecoms, c 1995/96... no longer manufactured...
    I knew it!! and maybe its not manufactured any more but they are still used, remember this comapany still has bakalite fixtures because they believe "if it aint broke dont fix it because the shareholders need the cash), they do replace them with farnell units when they go bang though....lol
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    I knew it!! and maybe its not manufactured any more but they are still used, remember this comapany still has bakalite fixtures because they believe "if it aint broke dont fix it because the shareholders need the cash), they do replace them with farnell units when they go bang though....lol
    Dont suppose you'd have any documentation on them?

Im not back at work till next week so i will have a look for you then (if there is i will have to send you some scans) although small there is a chance.. :)

Rick

(if there is i will have to send you some scans) although small there is a chance.. :)
    I can see lots of rubbing of hands and faces being lit up here. :heehee:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    Im not back at work till next week so i will have a look for you then (if there is i will have to send you some scans) although small there is a chance.. :)

Rick
    I finally received my supply.
    Now I wait instructions how I can rise supply voltage:)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information