Lives in Rotherham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 16 Hours Ago Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 11.
    Austin Allen 250 PRT Injection Moulder

If I remember rightly it has a shot capacity of 12gm.

It needs 1kw single phase (240vac) for the heater and electrics. @80psi, air consumption is 7.8cfm for a 10 second cycle, but on single shots you can get by with a 4cfm compressor (just). On auto the cycle time can be adjusted from 3-50 seconds.

The lock pressure is 7.5 tons @ 100psi and 9 tons @ 120psi

Maximum mould (billet size) 7.5" x 8" x 4" (x2 as they are mould halves) the mould can then open upto 4" for part ejection.

Machine foot print 32" x 15" and it's 66" tall, can be broken down into two or more parts for transport. I got it home in an estate vehicle, the machine is over 200kgs in total weight.

I don't have any pellets left as they are long gone, last used with nylon some years back. I am looking for 600 ono, buyer collect I'm afraid from South Yorkshire, it has the original operating and service manual.

Any further questions please just ask.

Lives in Rotherham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 16 Hours Ago Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 11.
    OK no takers at 600, anyone interested at 500.

Maybe too late but I have sent you an email.

Hi Graham if Joules has already sold his Austin I have recently come into possession of one I want to sell if you're still looking.

Cheers Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Simon S View Post
    Hi Graham if Joules has already sold his Austin I have recently come into possession of one I want to sell if you're still looking.

Cheers Simon
    Hi Simon,

It seems they are like buses :) I've been in contact with Joules and am picking the unit up tonight. Perhaps we can start an alternative Austin owners club!

Cheers,

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Joules View Post
    OK no takers at 600, anyone interested at 500.
    Now SOLD