. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2623588773...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

any good?
    I just bought one...........

You'll have to let us know
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Why would you do that when you have the Pokeys57CNC for the same money? Made in Europe. I am trying it just now and for the moment works ok. Still had not the time to use all its functions.

What i see here is the typical Chinese board- no name, version or whatsoever. No help file of software.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	369.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	18462
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

where do you buy the pokeys 57? is it ethernet
    Last edited by nobby; 15-05-2016 at 10:44 PM.

It is USB and/or Ethernet. Depends how you choose to connect it. https://www.poscope.com/PoKeys57CNC

Totally agree, when you buy a motion controller, you really need to consider the support that you get, and if you buy from China from a no name exporter with no knowledge of the product, you are pissing in the wind if you think you will get any kind of support.

Why would you buy then ask.!!! . . . Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Why would you buy then ask.!!! . . . Makes no sense.
    Wow, i missed that. Thought he was asking for advice.

Out of interest I decided to try one as found a £30 version, I wanted to use a tablet with full usb output and a powered hub to run a machine rather than using desktops. I can tell you that it did not work as claimed, it came with pirated software well documented in Mach3 forums hall of shame, and a plugin that corrupted a system. Needless to say it was returned for a full refund make sure if your buying this stuff you buy from fleebay and pay with paypal to enable easy return. Fact that they are packaging pirate/counterfeit software is enough to have fleebay force a refund and have the vendor pay for product return but you need to have paid with paypal to ensure your rights.

Quote Originally Posted by lucan07 View Post
    Out of interest I decided to try one as found a £30 version, I wanted to use a tablet with full usb output and a powered hub to run a machine rather than using desktops. I can tell you that it did not work as claimed, it came with pirated software well documented in Mach3 forums hall of shame, and a plugin that corrupted a system. Needless to say it was returned for a full refund make sure if your buying this stuff you buy from fleebay and pay with paypal to enable easy return. Fact that they are packaging pirate/counterfeit software is enough to have fleebay force a refund and have the vendor pay for product return but you need to have paid with paypal to ensure your rights.
    Are you sure we are talking about the same product? The one in the OP is priced around £100 all over on eBay. The ~£30 versions I have seen are NOT the same at all. Could you please post a link?

BTW, if a USB version is what you want, why not getting a UC100 or UC300? OK, those cost more than £30 but they work well and is really supported by Mach3.
    Last edited by A_Camera; 17-05-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information