1. #1
    Trying to find the name of the sign making plastic that is a sandwich of two colours - you engrave through the top layer to show the bottom one?


  2. #2
    Not sure what it is called but I have purchsed some from these guys before... http://hindleys.com/index.php/perspe...ate-sheet.html

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to jamesgates1000 For This Useful Post:

  4. #3
    Thats the stuff :)

    Many thanks

  5. #4
    Neale's Avatar
    Lives in Plymouth, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 1,193. Received thanks 221 times, giving thanks to others 5 times.
    How about traffolyte?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neale For This Useful Post:

Similar Threads

  1. That there folded curtain stuff...wassit called?
    By Nthkentman in forum Gantry/Router Machines & Building
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18-09-2014, 01:33 PM
  2. Conmen called Time Talk , beware ! Keep well away !
    By Fivetide in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 11:12 PM
  3. Whats It Worth
    By Jay in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2012, 09:08 PM
  4. whats the matter!
    By ptjw7uk in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 29-11-2009, 07:21 PM
  5. DP of gears, whats it all mean?
    By irving2008 in forum Machine Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-10-2009, 11:34 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts