Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
Oh so your YES man well tough luck because if it's shit you'll get told it's shit by me.! . . . . Like wise if it's good I'll say so as well but I see nothing here that's good.!

To be fair I've been very kind on what I've commented so far, mainly because not got full week spare to list all that's bad.!

Nothing to do with shaping and every thing to do with being warped and surfaces not on same plane. Then generally just weak poor rough arsed engineering which for CNC won't cut it.
Just because your using steel doesn't mean it's stronger. If the design is weak and poorly built which this is then doesn't matter if built from 2" steel material or 0.1" aluminum (note Ref in American just to so can understand . .lol) you'll never succeed in achieving accuracy or reliabilty.

Look again at this Pic for just few bits of whats wrong.!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160628_134934.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	20111
I dont see how that section is relevant to the outer edge. It is on the inside of that weld?

Considering you sound a bit jaded and have really offered no constructive advice whatsoever (which I find strange from a person who appears to be a guru on this site.) I would appreciate it for mine and the others sake not commenting just saying "this is bad.. all bad.. but I wont say why cause the list is too long and my bollocks are itchy. Whinge whinge" If it's so bad, dont comment OR do as the wise do and wait until I say "whoops, made a mistake." Then pipe up accordingly.

Anyway, I'm sure that in ever experienced CNC loving life of yours you can stifle your vomit long enough to calmy ask questions and then make assumptions.

Sincerely, non American but in fact Australian novice CNC builder. :)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk