Hi All,

I'm after a bit of advice. I have searched but having trouble bringing anything up, maybe I'm not inputting the right parameters?

We are currently looking at the following laser cutters and would like some advice from you all. Please bear in mind this will be for a business venture so although I want to keep costs down, I need something that will run and when it fails I need to be able to get it up and running asap as we will have orders waiting to go out.

Piranha PJB1060 - Currently best option but open to ideas....
HPC LS 6090 PRO Edition Laser Cutter
Mars 90 (not had any dealings with this one, just popped up on my radar this evening)
Epilog (I love these however they are in a different league and the price reflects this)

I have asked for samples from all of these so that I can get an idea of what is what but are there any of you out there who have used or seen them being used?

The vast majority of work will be cutting Birch Plywood in a production type environment. So a few hours use at a time at least. Cutting wise it would need to work for all of the usual mediums. We would also look to use it for engraving slate, tile, granite and glass.

I have built a 1m x 1m CNC from scratch so more than happy to figure things out however like I said I need it to run and run well once its going. If there is a possibility I can buy a Chinese machine, save £1000s and once set up I shouldn't have too many issues then I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.

T