Quote Originally Posted by Desertboy View Post
I made my bed captive (It sits inside my frame) for this very reason but then the pressure is on you to cut the mdf perfectly otherwise it will still wobble, I think I got it right as I ended up having to tap all 4 corners with a wooden mallet to get it to sit flat. I'm also not using the bed for clamping.

I have 18mm mdf then 6mm on top which is my spoil board. I made aluminium clamps from 2020 Tslot and they flex like hell totally useless like yourself I underestimated the forces involved and have had to remake all my clamps in steel and £35 wasted at KJN. Under the MDF I have 4545 Tslot supports, every 12cm I think it works out to.

Wait till you start cutting at 8m/min and you'll see the forces involved lol, my floor concrete workshop floor rumbles when it's running, even lorries don't make the floor do that lol.
I have not tried speeds like that yet.. 5000mm/min is max right now.. you might think I would be curious about testing max speed but it just scares me :D

Have to find some nice t tracks, right now Im screwing everything to the spoilboard. Doesn't feel right!

Skickat från min SM-G955F via Tapatalk