Someone can help me.

I was thinking of doing a CNC, but I think I'll buy in china, the company Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd.
Does anyone know or have experience of buying from them, that can give me some counties?

The machine has a working area of ​​2000x3000x300.
It will have two or three spindles in the air (I have not decided yet), one of them works horizontally and the others vertically.
Do the Spindle 3kw have enough power to work on solid wood?

The purpose is that you can machine doors (locks and hinges) and at the same time cut MDF wood boards (the benchmark 2000x3000) See photos.

The machine has 8-wire step motor (FL118) and driver (YAKO 2811).
I'm afraid that the machine will lose footsteps, so I asked for servo motors.
I was recommended YASKAWA servant but they cost a lot of money, so I was told they could for the 750w Leadshine servant for little more.

Does anyone know these brands? Both us in step and in the servants.
Think they better served with which?

Another thing that is not pleasing to me is that of DSP (I think it is the program that controls the machine).
I think this is not practical, so I asked for mach3 (because there is a lot of stuff on the net to learn) they said they work with them but they confirmed with the company and it does not work, because it has 3 spindles.
I was given a choice between DSP A15, we also have NK105 or NCStudio 53C.

I wanted something that works like mach3, where I read any unimportant drawing from another program in g-code and simple to operate.
What do they recommend?