Evening all,

Hoping someone can help me with our Mach3 version 2 at work. We have a Cobra MD router and use DXF drawings then into CAMBAM to create the G code.

We needed something making in a hurry, our engineer was out and I had a go using Fusion 360. All came out fine, high 5's and pats on backs all round.

So, engineer comes back loads one of his usual files, zero the z height using a touch off probe and we get a warning message Insufficient Z clearance. Z clearance plane is above Z axis Home Switch, retract safely below switch or press cancel to exit operation.

It was nowhere near the limit switch, tried taking it all the way up to activate the switch then retried to re-zero z but still same error.

I think what is happening is the safe retract Z height set in Fusion360 has replaced whatever was previously saved for the Z limit position.

I know enough to operate the router but when something like this happens I'm stuck.

Can anyone help with how to clear this please, I'm not very popular at work at the moment.

Thanks

Mike