Hello all,

So for the last 7 years, I have moved my way up from CNC operator to CNC program & setter and now moving into the realm of the designer.
I have always wanted to build my own personal CNC for home but never had space till now.

I am in the phase of gather knowledge and proceed from there.
what I wish to get out of my machine cut wood, carbon fibre aluminium and casting wax.

First question the shed in which my CNC will be built has a wooden now if I reinforce the area would this work or am I better off cutting out the section and backfilling with concrete?

Secondly, build are I have been given some components from a friend that I want to use, these are 2 x 650mm ball screws and a 1 x 350mm ballscrew what kind of build area would I achieve with these?
and what length linear rails would I need?

Thirdly I recently had a machine decommissioned at work sad part is I wasn't able to take parts for myself but was able to take the spares, the main part that I was able to source from this was.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180326_200401_01.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	384.3 KB 
ID:	23986
Now does anyone know where I can get the rails to suit them and I have 6 is that enough to do the x and y-axis?
alternatively, I have designed my own.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good render.PNG 
Views:	227 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	23987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	render 1.PNG 
Views:	232 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	23988
I know people have made linear bearing like these but to what success.

The 4th question as I won't have enough linear rails for the z-axis I have been looking around and was wondering if they were any good or total waste of money.
https://www.banggood.com/Machifit-HG...r_warehouse=CN