Hi everyone,
I'm a retired electronic engineer with some mechanical background, located in germany.
I stumbled some weeks ago across an ad that showed a tiny little milling machine - steered by a computer.
Oh, how nice, I thought - seems like a perfect toy to play with during dark winter nights.
Ok, it's a Chinese product - who cares.
I learned in the mean time that I better should have "cared". The situation now is pretty disgusting.
Nothing works. I even contacted China with many people trying to help you but have no knowledge about anything, it seems! They give you outdated and cracked software (mach3), send you "links" to download software - but the "link" consist of a jpg-picture with chinese characters!. It simply drives you crazy.
I'm now in the process to buy a "real" mach3 licence and have downloaded the demo-software. But even with the "official" software I have problems I like to describe:
The basic No-Name-Controller seems to work. I can jog the axes with the keyboard of my computer. The interface, that was build in, is of USB-Type (RnRMotionControlECO-V2.0 - is the driver). I tried to set up limit switches which should be connected to the 4 available inputs on the usb-board. Also the mushroom-emergency-switch at the controller-box is connected to an input of the usb-board with no effect. Regardless of what I do in setting the pins at the configuration section (Ports & Pins) - nothing works. At the diagnostic page the interface pins are shown but only 3 red lights are on which seem to represent the enabled 3 axes (so I can influence the lights by setting the enable of the axes on or off.
So this is the current state of my "joyfull" play with the little milling device.
So I hope I can find some experts here to help me further on (....before I throw this device out of the window).
I hope you don't mind my bad english, as I'm not so keen in "Her Majesties Language".
Please Help!
Best Regards
novice