Good evening all,

Firstly what a great forum with a huge amount of info.

My name's Paul and I'm looking for a bit of help on which cnc router machine to buy for manufacturing camper van furniture. I've done many conversions and I'd like to move things on further.

I've done as much research as I can but figured it's best to ask the experts before I commit to something.

So my budget is up to 13k plus vat. The pre laminated wood sheets I'm working with are 2500 x 1220 x 15 and one of my main requirements would be not to have to cut these down.

I've looked at a few machines to date but really not sure what is best for me. From the UK I contacted bionica systems which have a machine at 13k plus vat without any vacuum extraction. The model that will be large enough to work with the above sheet size is the F105. Below is a link

http://www.bionicasystems.com/superm...eestanding.php

Having read a fair bit on here, I see many are using Chinese machines, in particular the Quick CNC k1325. It seems many have delt with Taney Tang so I sent an email onky to find out he has now moved on from quick cnc and can offer alternative to the K1325. The machine suggested was the yishun ys1325.

I must be honest I'm not sure if these are over or under spec'ed for 2d router work? Is there any other options I should be considering? I do have some plans to do some sign making work also so that may have to be taken into consideration perhaps...

One last question is I'll need to learn the design package, I've worked with alot of software offshore so hopfully with time I can pick it up fairly well, however which package should I put my efforts into to successfully design the furniture to be cut on the CNC router.

Any help is much appreciated and I look forward to hearing you guys feedback.

Many thanks
Paul

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk