Hi Guys,

My name is Arthur and I was happily running my little Chinese router when it all went wrong. Both the inverter and the PC PSU blewup. Good start.
Well PC PSU was easy. By a new one and all was well. So what could be difficult about replacing the inverter? Nothing, only an inverter (I bought a Parker AC10) is nothing like a PSU.
To setup you need to enter motor parameters. OK. Well, I have those. AC10 accepts motor speed of 30,000 rpm..I'm using a (800W / 400Hz/ 5A/ 24,000 motor, so I need 24,000..so all should be well...Should.
It might be if the idiot designers allowed you to enter the 24,000 they say can be entered. Manually one can only enter four digits! Brilliant!
Now go and buy the programmer as well - DSE Lite.
The instructions to use it? It might as well be Chinese. I can't even get off the starting blocks.
Help, please. What do I do? How do I do it? Preferably words of one syllable...Well, when someone asks for help, you do expect the idiots to be first in line. Sorry.
(I'm surprised. I did a quick search on this, thinking I can't be the first but didn't quickly find a post...)