. .
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 5 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,602. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    It's not so much secret pricing as the fact I was asked not to share the quote because it wasn't a normal situation, which I didn't and I won't.

My reply regards list price was also based on the fact I explicitly stated please don't ask the price and gave the reason why. Yet you and Chaz didn't have the decency to respect this and still pushed for a price, so if you want it so bad then go find it your bloody selves.!
    I didnt push for a price. I asked, tongue in cheek, knowing you said you wouldnt share and not to ask, that part was a joke.

My point is that like Magicniner, I dont do 'POA', I dont like it and I'm not going to do the work to find the price if its not listed easily to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    So what did it cost? ;p

That said, Keen to see a new controller and how it performs. Cant wait ....
    I didnt push for a price. I asked, tongue in cheek, knowing you said you wouldnt share and not to ask, that part was a joke.

My point is that like Magicniner, I dont do 'POA', I dont like it and I'm not going to do the work to find the price if its not listed easily to see.
    Don't see anything in that post that indicates you was making a funny remark.? . . . That OR that would indicate a funny.!

The whole point in me putting what I did was so not to lead into this kind of debate and distract from the re-build thread.
    I wasn't and I'm not trying to sell these controllers to anyone so I don't give a flying F#'k if you don't like POA but I do care that I keep my word to a supplier. Also when I see someone explicitly asking not to enquire regards price I would expect those reading to respect their wishes.!

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 5 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,602. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    So what did it cost? ;p

That said, Keen to see a new controller and how it performs. Cant wait ....
    This JazzCNC - see the ;p - it means tongue in cheek.

This JazzCNC - see the ;p - it means tongue in cheek.
    Not to me it doesn't but better still don't bother next time hey.!

Wow. I had hoped the fact that we know a bit about each other have been on this forum together for a number of years would count for something, clearly not. Looks like you are having a bad day.

Get off your high horse. I told you its a joke, don't believe me, go fly.

Its odd how abrasive everyone finds you. It must be all of us, clearly.

I've worked with some brilliant people in my time - both in my teams and teams working for others, some of them are really good at what they do and they having amazing abilities however people cant work with them as they are toxic and abrasive and in the end, no use to man or beast.

Get off your high horse. I told you its a joke, don't believe me, go fly.
    Never said anything about not believing you, said it didn't come across as funny to me.

Its odd how abrasive everyone finds you. It must be all of us, clearly.

I've worked with some brilliant people in my time - both in my teams and teams working for others, some of them are really good at what they do and they having amazing abilities however people cant work with them as they are toxic and abrasive and in the end, no use to man or beast.
    Who's showing their true colours now then.? . . .Not anywhere did I get insulting towards you or anyone else but yet you feel the need to attack and insult me personally just because I showed a dislike to you asking something I explicitly asked not to be asked.!

However, if you truly now how everyone feels towards me then I can remedy that in one go.

Jazz ignore him. you give your opinions with honesty and give so many people on here the help they need from experience of these types of machines. you are definitely in my top people on this forum and I don't think people want you to leave.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johngoodrich For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Never said anything about not believing you, said it didn't come across as funny to me.

Who's showing their true colours now then.? . . .Not anywhere did I get insulting towards you or anyone else but yet you feel the need to attack and insult me personally just because I showed a dislike to you asking something I explicitly asked not to be asked.!

However, if you truly now how everyone feels towards me then I can remedy that in one go.
    Go look at your posts, go look at all the 'fights' on this forum. I've been a long time supporter of yours, I appreciate the value you bring but it comes at a cost. That cost is abrasiveness and harshness, even when its not needed.

I told you that it was a tongue in cheek comment, your response is to rubbish what I said. Suppose like others I'm just tired of needing to pussyfoot around your demeanour.

Hello, this is my first post. I know it's normal to introduce yourself, but I thought I would chime in and ask everyone to calm down. We dont have to like everyone all of the time, but please stop arguing. Does anyone want a cup of tea, I might have some hobnobs somewhere.
    Bob

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BobTSkutter For This Useful Post:

Go look at your posts, go look at all the 'fights' on this forum. I've been a long time supporter of yours, I appreciate the value you bring but it comes at a cost. That cost is abrasiveness and harshness, even when it's not needed.
    Some times there is no other way than to be harsh to cut thru the crap that's being spouted and if you or anyone else doesn't like it then it's tuff shit because I'm not changing or ignoring false or wrong information just because some snow flake doesn't like my writing tone. If it's wrong I'm saying so whether they like it or not.!

I told you that it was a tongue in cheek comment, your response is to rubbish what I said. Suppose like others I'm just tired of needing to pussyfoot around your demeanor.
    I didn't rubbish anything, I said I didn't see the funny side and please not to bother in the future.

You seem to know what everyone thinks and it appears I've out stayed my welcome. Bye

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information