Hi all, Im new to the forum and have been CNCing at a hobby level for a few years or so now using a semi professional setup purchased from Marchant Dice (Unfortunately).
I use Vcarve pro, Sketchup and Mach 3 for all my designing and CAD/CAM software.

I have a problem at the moment with a router bit I have that just will not mill the full depth I set it too. I am mainly cutting Baltic Birch ply at the moment and have been cutting out some inset doors using a 3.175mm compression spiral bit, this will not cut through the material no matter how many times I've changed the cut depth in Vcarve on the toolpath even when cutting deeper than my material thickness, It only seems to cut to the top of my tabs which are set to 1.8 mm. when I switch to my Whiteside 0.25" compression bt for cutting my external cuts I have no problems, nor do I have any problem with any other bit I use.
I can't see if I have set the bt up wrong in Vcarve, so was wondering if someone could possibly offer some guidance in what might be the cause of this?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Andy