. .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi all,
    An odd problem here, Had a problem with the Y+ limit switch failing on my 1325 cnc router and with the switch permanently activated I couldn't jog in the Y+ position, fair enough i thought, I replaced the proximity switch with an operational one but the problem of not being able to jog in the Y+ direction still exists/ Odd thing is that if I choose continual jog nothing at all happens but if I select step mode, I can jog ok in whatever increment is set .Bit of an oddball this one!!

If I load and run Gcode, machine runs ok with expected movement in all axis, it seems to be only when continuous jogging is enabled that the problem exists.
    I notice that the flashing led on the controller STAT0 changes to a solid STAT1 when jogging in all axis except for the Y+ where the led status does not change.

Machine type 1325 8x4 Chinese router with CS-labs csmio-ips, R&P on x and y axis with additional slave drive on Y, ballscrew on z axis. Stepper motors all round, 3.3kw w/c spindle. MACH3 control software.
    Any ideas welcome.
    Last edited by alboy; 01-10-2022 at 01:35 PM. Reason: additional info added

Thread Information