Even though I have been machining for almost all my working life, I haven't yet dabbled into CNC.
I have a small but fully manual machine equipped small workshop, with all the usual items.
Being of rather a ripe age, CNC machining will be a complete minefield for me, when I eventually get a CNC mill into the shop.

Even though I know John S personally, I thought I would try to at least attempt to help myself before falling on his superior knowledge.

If things go to plan, later in the year, I will be investing in the larger of the two Sieg CNC mills, mainly because it will take most of the tooling I already have, and it should compliment the size of machines I already own.
My workshop is used as a sort of small production unit making precision items and doing rework, but only for a minor amount of the time, just to pay for keeping the workshop running, the rest is devoted to my designing and making of small steam/air driven engines. I am hoping that the CNC mill will help take the pressure off me when I am doing production work.

Thats about it for the moment :wave:

Bogs