. .
    Location unknown. Last Activity: 19-06-2011 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 89.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sign.jpg 
Views:	2138 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	2389hi
    cut this sign tonight with my router , wood is elm pocket was roughed with a 8mm mill end finished with a 3mm mill end, engraving done with a 30 deg engraving bit , v carve pro software . took me over a year to build this router but its been worth it

That looks nice :clap:

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,915. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 775 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Now that dose look nice mate, have you put any stain on the wood or is that just how Elm looks ?
    .Me

Location unknown. Last Activity: 19-06-2011 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 89.
    lee
    just some clear lacquer lovely wood elm, went to a sawmill near me bought a load of off cuts elm , sycamore, ash and lime . keep me busy for a while

That's a great sign mate can you tell me where I can get a DXF for the pattern used ?

Nice work, well done. G.

Thread Information