Hi, Although I have been using cnc routers for a number of years, mainly for a hobby making signs and working with wood, I have bought an old german made Isel router (1200x1000 and z clearance of 190mm) which I would like to convert with a new controller and software. The existing control setup is pretty ancient and not working so I have been trawling the internet for days looking for info. Although I am fairly competent with mechanics I have no experience of electronics so it is all very mind boggling although there are some great sites, including this one, with info and videos. I have downloaded Mach3 so I am trying to familiarise myself with that which again is mind boggling for me at present. I have a Gerber Dimension 200 router and the cotrol software, Artpath, is very simple to operate (if you search youtube for gerber dimension 200 I have a small video but beware the background noise)!! If I ever get the Isel up and running I will post a video of that on youtube, heres hoping, Thanks for all the great info on the site, Doug