Hi All

Not sure if this is the right section, so will explain as best I can.

I was using my router over the weekend, and noticed at the last moment I didn't set the position right so hit the emergency stop button and it all stopped but then when I restarted it the motors now don't work.

I didn't build it, I bought it because the wiring was beyond me, and have been in contact with the firm but thought while I was waiting for him to get back to me I would try here, as the guy I spoke to just doesn't inspire confidence in me.

So to help explain I have attached two pictures one of the main wiring box, and the other is the dsp pendant that works it.

Now when you switch it on there is a clunk from inside which is the main relay switching on, (that's the tall black thing just in front of the little clear square thing) but there used to be a second clunk type noise as the motors engaged, which no longer happens. Apart from the motors everything else works. Once on the pendant displays 'go to home' and when you press a button it starts counting as it normally does, which to me indicates that it works fine and thinks the motors are now moving the carriageways to the home positions but there not. Power wise the large silver box at the back that supplies power to the axis controllers has power going in and coming out, so not knowing a huge amount about these things I came to the conclusion it could be a problem with the controller card, because the pendant seems to be sending the info to it, but it's not getting to the axis controllers, and while it could be the axis controllers, I thought the chances of them all going wrong at the same time is minimal.

But as I said wiring this sort of thing is not my strong point, so any suggestions would be much appreciated.

:) Don

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	router-01.jpg 
Views:	594 
Size:	357.2 KB 
ID:	5698Click image for larger version. 

Name:	router 02.jpg 
Views:	551 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	5699