Right now mainly cutting acrylic and the "chips" are a fuzzy snow coming off the bit at 1.75m/min and leaving a rather nice finish. Have gotten the probe working and that is just cool. Many thanks to Jazz for showing me the 2010 screen grouping for Mach3. Once you have Mach set up it really makes it easy to do a huge amount without having to search all over for it. Will be cutting Ali' this coming week as have to cuts a part for Bruce and also a part for a fellow musical instrument repair tech' in town that needs a jig to help with centering for his pillar drill.

Scary part is I have not really pushed the machine yet. After rewiring the Kress with CY 1.5 mm^2 wire and while doing that sorting a good bit of the wire so that it has nice clean paths for movement and such. Going to cut the back of the System for case and will be offering that complete and finished both here and on ebay shortly. But it is goo to have it running fully. Now that the bugs are out of the system I am getting tolerances that are wonderful (tighter then .01mm). Though have to track down a noise on the Z axis and need to get a grease gun and load the ball nuts with grease. I wonder if anyone has figured a way to convert the Chinese SBR carriage blocks from not being able to lubricate them to being able to lubricate as that would be a serious bonus to the system.

Again to all the folks that have helped in the build thanks and will be getting video of cutting time up as soon as I have some (last bits of cutting was while I was working on other projects next to the machine). Take care and will post pictures of what I am cutting with it.

Michael