Hi again. Could I ask further opinions about this machine. Have talked to this firm in the past and they did seem a/ very helpful and b/ British so hopefully the back up is in place. Consider options about Chinese machines but to be truthful...I have just learnt I just don't know enough about spec to know what to buy . So maybe paying more but keeping it in the UK is or should be my way forward...just in case
I need a machine to mill 5mm wide by 65mm long slots and holes in 45mm dia x 500mm long alloy tube ...16 gauge (1.6mm thick ) hence the 4th axis req as well at a later date cutting profiles out of 3mm thick alloy sheet. With a 2.2 Kw spindle fitted would this machine do the job ...I intend to cut about 20 tubes a week..at the moment I do it on a Warco VM18 mill and finish on a Chester Champion 20 mill..both do a splendid job...but slow tedious work. Budget isn't massive and this is about top end of it TBH . Alternative was to import but after reading this forum it soon became obvious I could just chuck 2K down the drain on a gamble. Genuinely appreciate any help and opinions

STRIKE CNC machine http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-axis-3D-...item231d3bdb92