The Journey begins

The Black Cat arrived to day, seems everything’s there, I got an old PC out of the loft to use. I was panicking because I remember there needing to be a LTP port serial port then I remembered that this came with one that plus into the a PCI slot.. pheww, then it turns out the old machine had a serial port after all .. bonus !
Luckily I’m working from home today and heard the 16 tonner , turbo charging up the hill of our street, because he was lost , they had given him the wrong address.. so after he had gone past twice I stood at the end of the driveway and sure enough he gunned it down the street and pulled over to ask me directions, I asked him who it was for, and that turned out to be me. Anyway after a tirade of expletives and generally bringing the parentage of his dispatcher into question, he got out of the cab, looked at his paperwork and said .. do you have a folk lift ? I said what the fook for ? he said it says here its 500 kgs.. I said it says Goodyear on my tyres, but it fooking hasn’t been..! so he drew back the curtains and I said it would have to be made out of plutonium to way that much.. he agreed and we humped of the wagon and into the shed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7899832434_2fbce34e47_b.jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	396.5 KB 
ID:	6707

Name:	7899830900_b015786c33_b.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	422.4 KB 
ID:	6708

As you can see I have added the workshop essentials.. lighting , power heat and loud music

Name:	7899826534_cd1a326880_b.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	352.7 KB 
ID:	6709

Name:	7899828118_d7a8952d93_b.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	379.2 KB 
ID:	6710

Name:	7899829518_12dd93aa4b_b.jpg 
Views:	639 
Size:	378.7 KB 
ID:	6711

My mate is a joiner and he has all the tools to build a work bench, luckily for me he lives next door :) I get him “films” and he helps me make stuff. So we will be building that next week. I hope to get the miller up and running before I start messing with the base plate.. after that I will make a Perspex box a. to stop cutting going everywhere and B. for my personal safety lol ..then I will make a sound proof box with all the speaker sound proofing materials I have for the compressor and vacuum pump. That’s as far forward I think….