. .

Thread: 7' X 4' Combi

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    snip...

i dont have time to waste, I like the direct responces and if i factor in a bit of northern sence of humour, i get a free grin to boot!!!

I also respect all those people who know better than me and dont see the comments as a personal dig, If i cannot do something because i lack Knowlege, experience, or indeed a little common sence, then its nice to know that there are those that will give replies i wont forget in a hurry LOL and i get their wisdom for FREE.

snip...

How much more negative would it be not to mention things, and watch me struggle when you could clearly have helped.

This is a free forum and if i get a bit of banter, well thats a small price to pay!! (and im free to give it back)

So many people read emotion into text that isnt there, I dont want you to stop being critical of any designs i submit, it will save me finding out the hard way..

Rick
    +1 to that Rick. To me that is the best thing about all the people here who take the time and trouble to contribute. I'm not interested in fluffy platitudes, I'm interested in getting it right.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mocha For This Useful Post:

Thread Information