Hi fellas.....well here goes for my first post........so I'm just getting into the whole CNC Machining thing through my work in 3D Modelling (although not precision Engineering based) but I've decided that rather than wasting my hard earnt on keep buying fripperies such as more Motorbikes and Cars Etc. I got the idea that I'd like to buy myself a 4 Axis CNC milling machine capable of light production and prototyping something along the lines of syilx5/6/7 tormach 1100 either new or used all recommendations welcome as I have no experience of these things (but I'm a quick learner), I've also been looking at the Noomeo Optinum RE 3D Reverse Engineering Scanner (expensive) but definitely floats my boat as it's very portable and requires no markers and as far as I can see if I'm to machine parts for my bikes / cars I'll be needing this sort of tool for scanning existing surfaces and parts......what do you think am I too ambitious.....there not a bad first post......just waiting to see who'll be the first to flame me.....LOL