So I've got a small CNC machine (30 x 20), it's got a water cooled spindle (which I've not used yet)...but frankly the thought of tubes running back to a large bucket, which will no doubt get contaminated seems excessive (bearing in mind my CNC machine is located in - what was meant to be - our dining room!

So I seek a compact & silent (ok, perhaps silent is stretching it ....let's say very low noise) solution ....something that's a closed loop (so I don't have to worry about contamination). So I;m browsingebay (as you do) & found this....

New Silent 23DB Water Cooling Circulation Pump For Spindle Motor CNC Router | eBay

...ok, yep, a Chinese seller & as usual, this isn't so much an advert, more of a teaser for you to try & piece together th puzzle. So to my question....would this suffice for cooling an 800W spindle? Would it even be suitable? Would it need a cooling rad to be used in conjunction with it? (I should perhaps mention that the machine isn't on the go for hours - probably maximum session is about 40 minutes...and even then the spindle isn't be overly taxed...probably running at 10,000RPM milling a PCB or cutting a bit of acrylic.

Many thanks,
Hank.