Hi There All

I am new to this forum and was pointed to it by John S. I have been watching these cnc routers for over a year now and although I think I know the pitfalls you can never be too prepared for what come through the post. I have seen these Machine in the last few months

LOCAL SHIP!!! UPDATE 4 AXIS CNC 6040 ROUTER ENGRAVER DRILLING & MILLING MACHINE | eBay

this I think this is a break from the usual 6040 machines I wanted to know the thoughts I was plumbing for the more usual (see Below)

220V 4-axis CNC 6040 ROUTER ENGRAVER DRILLING AND MILLING MACHINE CNC 6040 4axis | eBay

this advert states linear bearing and it is a YoCNC controller it was in Portsmouth (LoL) but now in Chine (no surprise there). am I kidding myself or do we think it will be Fair Machine (what do we think import charges will be???)

I have been in touch with Yocnc but the cost of there machines is well over the £2,0000. (excluding any import duties)

I do not want to build one I don't want a project from scratch i'm prepared to sort small problems but just want a decent machine todo Plastics Wood Brass Engraving ext. I have a cnc mill to do the heavy work for my size of jobs.

ON A cynical note - after buying a chines Mill I have seen the quality of some of there equipment and its not good? the trick i think is to minimise the aggravation and buy something half decent to start with..

HELP ADVISE WELCOMED