Hi all,

I am posting this on behalf of someone else, I actually I bought my machines from him as it was part of a business clearance/liquidation. I have limited details on the machines as I have only viewed them briefly I really cannot vouch for their current condition. What I can say is that these machines are all of a very solid construction and if I were planning a first build I would certainly consider one so that the lion share of mechanicals were already complete. All I can say is that I purchased a few machines from this guy (I was planning to build one) and they were great. I re-fitted the controllers because ISEL ones are a bit naff and they are up and running.

If you see a machine of interest don't ask me how much for it - tell me how much you would pay for it as a 'Punt' (punt defined as "if the machines were a bit rubbish and needed a refurb it would still be a good price"). This is how I bought my machines and two had no issue but one I had to strip, clean and refurbish. Even with that effort it was still worth what I paid.

Not sure if they will have the spindles attached - they are the kind of thing that might have disappeared.

Sorry for not being very helpful - but I am just the messenger!

I think this is about 200x150mm (really don't know) but I am pretty sure it is meant to have the indexer that is stuffed in the CPM below.

ICP 2015
200 x 150 x 90mm

CPM 2018
200 x 150 x 90mm

UNIMATIC SYSTEMS
MODEL EP 1090
Possibly these dims 310 x 420 x 90 mm (info is sketchy)