Hey everyone, I am not sure if this question was asked on this forum before but if it wasn't I believe this post will be beneficial to the noobs like me who are trying to get into the CNC world in the future. I am looking to buy or build a small scale CNC milling machine which is stable and durable enough to cut steel,stainless steel, titanium etc. I am a bicycle frame builder by trade and I am looking to up my game by manufacturing unique and custom bike parts for my frames. This means having the ability to build bikes from ground up and bring back the bike building industry back to the UK. The price is not the issue as long as the machine doesn't resemble something like a small spaceship. Something like a desktop version will be so ideal for my workshop but the sad thing is I can't seem to find anything online that will fit this criteria. Milling machines/engravers are only good for wood and plastics so they are not good for me. The only steel/stainless steel cutting machines I have seen are like industrial scale, which honestly is very impractical for what I need it to od. So this is why I am on this forum to ask for your help and see if someone amongst you have a solution? Thanks