Hi all, My name is Hasanain and I am new to the forum, lately I have been trying to select a suitable spindle for a DIY small fixed gantry CNC router (cutting area of 20x20cm) and decided I should go with the 1.5Kw water cooled China spindle with ER11.
There is basically two types of spindle body one with 65mm and the other is 80mm diameter, so is there any added value going for the larger diameter? Some spindles come with three bearings other with four, are more bearings mean less run out?

Is the Chinese spindle a permanent magnet motor or standard induction motor (certainly doesn't look like one from outside)?
Initially I wanted to skip the Chinese VFD part and go for a better quality 1.5Kw drive, I have seen couple of members here using Toshiba Vf-nc3 or ABB drives, most the threads I saw here and elsewhere are using the China VFD combo.

Finally, if I go with 1.5Kw drive, will the 13amp UK wall socket be enough? Do I have to wire special mains outlet from the distribution box bearing in mind I will mostly be doing PCB and occasionally small aluminum, brass parts and if my understanding is correct the spindle itself will be drawing 4amps at 12000 rpm and less at 24000rpm.

This is a hobby CNC router and certainly not for production.
Best regards