. .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi all,

I need some help regarding grounding. I have a system which is based on 4 G203V + HDBB2 (BOB) + UC300 + Altivar 12 (VFD).
    Every time when I input a M3 or M4 or M5 command in the UCCNC software the UC300 loose connection with the controller. The spindle start (CW or CCW depending on which command is given), but to stop it (since the connection is already lost) I need to use the stop button from the VFD panel. If the controller box (with stepper drives) is not connected (with the BOB and UC300) everything is running as expected. I suspect it is a noise related problem.

My controller (with his own power supply) is in one box, the HDBB2, UC300 and power supply in another.

I have a plug extension from main. From that I have another 2 plug extension's. One is for controller, the box with HDBB2 and UC300 and VFD. All plug's are MasterPlug.

VFD and motor are earth connected to their terminals.
    Connection are made it with shielded cable (CY Cable 4 core's 1.5mm) between VFD and motor, controller and stepper's, power for the second box (with UC300 + HDBB2).

On the second plug extension (which is powered from the other one) I have the pump for spindle an USB hub for controller.

The router (made entirely from aluminium) stand on a big table with MDF top.

How do you suggest to ground all of that?

Gabi
    Last edited by gabi68; 13-10-2015 at 07:08 PM.

Thread Information