Hello!
Our little company bought cnc mill http://www.cnc-router-store.com/prod...pezium-screws/ 4 years ago and recently we started to suspect that it needs some parts replaced or maybe just fixed, but we want to try it on our own. The main problem is that x and y axis are wobbly, if you apply force to it, you can measure that it moves back and forth 0.1mm on x axis and 0.5mm on the y axis. we can't do any precision work with the mill anymore. So can we just order from somewhere new bearings and replace them ourselves or any other suggestions? There are some other issues as well and I would appreciate if anyone could comment on them! First, while measuring the range of free movement on axis, I discovered, that by applying a bit more force, I can actually make threaded rod to move(spin) as well, is it normal? second, sometimes during operation, motors from axis produce weird sound and mill stops moving on an x and y axis, when the sound stops and operation continues, x y zero point coordinates have been changed like it would have been moving all the time without that stoping.