Hi all and thanks for the add.I have been using my Amadeal AMA25 now for the last couple of years and set about making a CNC router.However...due to a change around in my workshop the router has had to be put aside because of lack of room.This has led me to thinking about converting my milling machine to CNC which is why i`ve joined this forum.With the router i got as far as building my Z axis bearing system along with the X and Y (i also built a copy carver a few years back aswell),gantry etc but now i`m going to convert my milling machine i`m hoping for some help with the motors i would need along with the lead screws etc...so any help would be gratefully appreciated.I`m hoping to see some great pics of projects either built or in progress and will be updating as and when i get going.I build a host of things that i put my mind to in my workshop on my milling machine and mini lathe so i`m apt at building and not totally a newbie to projects but as stated i would need some help and information with the motors,control board and then obviously the software.Many thanks again and i look forward to hearing from you guys......All the best