When a machine is constructed correctly and precisely even moving with hand left screw / or nut in case of rotating nut/ moves easily gantry front back. When i say hard stop i mean a clamp or sth to be as a stop guide at end of the rail/ if there is a place.

Vice stop locator on ebay. Imagine that is clamped at the end of the rails both one side so that when machine hits it gantry is straight square. there is a proper element in the Hiwin catalog but can not find it or remember its name. Definitely not rubber, as we are talking squaring gantry

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	19629

Csmio=Iphone I wish it was/ not that i like iphones /. I did not like it for the price and that they refused to make it square the gantry if you dont buy the expensive model. With lame excuses that it can not be done/ which is ridiculous/. Plus i hated when i had the money to buy it, to add it in the card and discover that its without VAT, so when i added the VAT it was sth like 800euro at that moment / the expensive model/. How i hate lame traps like that. I know, now dean will say- because its for Pros/ company/ and thats why the price is without VAT. Nevertheless...