Hi,

I have been playing around with 3D printing for a while now, but as a Drone enthusiast what I want to look in to is cutting Carbon fiber sheet and other sheet materials.

So I have been playing with Fusion 360 learning how to use it and create models. and have come up with the model below, its a small model and the plan is to cut it from 1-2mm Carbon fiber rigid sheeting. The model is about 160mm corner to corner, so with small parts I know cutting square slots will be an issue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drone.PNG 
Views:	216 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	20875

My other issue is in my current house I don't have space for a CNC mill nor do I have access to one, so I was hoping there was a section of this forum where people offer CNC services. I have been looking on line but most commercial CNC services only want to deal in larger runs, but i was hoping to find a service that would be happy to do one of items. And would be able to help me learning the CAM side of CAD design so that once I do get my own machine I will have a good start.

Any way, even if i don't find a place to get my projects cut I am sure I will be able to learn lots about CNC here :)

Aaron