. .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well then!
    Got my new toy :)
    I ordered this CNC in February and i picked it up on the 12th September. It took a bit longer than quoted but this was down to the closure of the Suez Canal.

All i can say is, it was well worth the wait. What a true beast of a machine.

I picked it up in a Luton van and spent a couple of hours with Dean and his Son Jarad explaining how to use it :) after the tutorial Dean lifted it on the van with his Fork lift truck with only a couple of inches to spare either side.

Not a Yorkshire Tea Bag to be seen as they had no milk :)

I got back to Brighton after a 4 hour drive and parked the van on the drive and locked up.

Got up nice and early on Sunday and started planning how i was going to get the Beast off the back of the Luton van as the tail lift was no where near wide enough to take the machine.

I made a tailgate extension out of some 18mm ply and picked up the CNC with my pump truck and lowered it onto the tail lift. How ever i soon realized the tail lift could not take the weight so i eased it back inside the van and rang my son

4 hours later we managed to get it off the back of the Luton and onto my drive and into my double garage. It is huge! it is has a 1200mm x 1200mm but this is the cutting area only and i never took this into account. It has a foot print of approx 1700 x 1700

But as the heading states this is the Beast from the East and has been built to last. The quality of the build is amazing and so is the support, i had a couple of questions and Dean was straight on the phone and sorted it.

I haven't had much time to play around with my machine to be honest due to a heavy work schedule and making room for it! but i have ran a couple of test pieces and the quality of the machine is amazing. Rock solid and well engendered frame, smooth running on all axis and the software is all working as it should do.

All in all i can highly recommend Dean and his son Jarad AKA (JAZZCNC) They go that extra mile to help you. If you are in the market for a CNC? Then get in touch with Dean and he will sort you out. You will not be sorry.

Couple of image below. s soon as i have some spare time to make somethind :) i will upload some image

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luton1.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	362.4 KB 
ID:	30447

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luton2.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	355.8 KB 
ID:	30448
    Last edited by didineedthis; 30-09-2021 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Spelling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to didineedthis For This Useful Post: